среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

adexs.com




Because weapos;re a head turning pair
and when we walk down the streets, people stop and stare.�

Thereapos;s a whole lot on my mind at this point, but Iapos;m too sleep deprived to think it through and sort things out. So Iapos;m just reveling in this repeated assault on my sensory memory. Itapos;s a catastrophic combination, that chases one in circles. Indeed. Yes well, Iapos;m rambling, but I�havenapos;t had any sleep at all in 48 hours. SLEEPY. But things are keeping me up, questions mostly, and my mind running through things said. I�need to shut my brain up and get some sleep before I�die of sleep deprivation, seriously. So enough. Iapos;m off to bed. Tala

Like moths to an open flame; cause weapos;re destructive like that�


adexs.com, adexs, adexpressions.com dorsouma tut.by yahoo.fr, adexit.



Комментариев нет: