суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

character profiles ks1






Wow

I was so proud of myself On October 16th I photographed my first photo shoot. I did a pretty good job too.
I canapos;t wait to post it so all of you can see it. She did a great job and Iapos;m extremely proud of her and me.
Just the experience was fun, and Alexis (the model) I think had a great time, knowing that expressing yourself through photography is fun and cool. Well besides that, I just want to tell you about a awesome song that I canapos;t seem to get out of my head. Itapos;s called "Hot n Cold" by Katty Perry. Ugh. Itapos;s a great song that you can just put on repeat and listen to it forever. She is such a talented girl with a powerful voice. Also she has great style, such as her vintage attitude and fashion. I love it. And I developed a crush on her. Lol

well I hope you guys go search that song and listen to it.

Also Iapos;m doing another photo shoot. This time with areli, who is a great model and really wants to do this photo shoot. The theme will be vintage and you will be dying to see the picture


character profiles ks1, character profiles inuyasha, character profiles for romeo and juliet, character profiles.



Комментариев нет: