пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

automotive 12 volt battery chargers




A big thanks to all the words of support, cards, donations to the cancer ward in apos;shwa and flowers Iapos;ve received over the last month.

Iapos;m more or less doing okay...work is great for keeping me distracted, though everyone little bit I do need to take a moment to when something gets me thinking about dad. I never thought Iapos;d be sentimental about the Pittsburgh Steelers...lol.

Had my 25th birthday last week. Pretty good all things considered. Good times with mom and Nicole and then a party with friends on Friday night.

My family decided that rather than be around the house and be overly depressed weapos;d go to Niagra-on-the-Lake to see a play. While the play was okay, it was a bit depressing. It was "Mrs. Warrenapos;s Profession" by Bernard Shaw. To summarize really quickly the play ended with the daughter deciding to cut her mother out of her life because her mom runs a brothel.

Rest of Thanksgiving weekend sucked since I got the flu. Blargh.

Work is busy again. =P Oh well, keeps me distracted.

Halloween to plan for soon =)
automotive 12 volt battery chargers, automotive 12 volt power connector, automotive 12 volt relays, automotive 12 volt solenoid wiring.



Комментариев нет: