пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

diarios deportivos de mexico




I have a lead on one of my dream jobs.
Itapos;s common to have more than one dream job, right?
Just as itapos;s common to have more than one dream...?
Okay, whatever.

There are other dream jobs of mine that I do not have leads on.� A neuropsychologist, for example.� I donapos;t know exactly what a neuropsychologist *does*, but I absolutely adore studying the brain and how it affects us physically, mentally, etc.� Also, "neuropsychologist" just sounds so impressive.� For this same reason (and this reason alone), I have had similar ambitions to be an astrophysicist and thermodynamicist (nevermind that thermodynamics is the most boring thing youapos;ll ever learn about).

Another dream job is to work with Boys and Girls Town.� Donapos;t know what that is?� Check it out.� In a nutshell, it counsels homeless kids, provides them with a place to stay, food, an education, etc.� (But be warned, itapos;s a Catholic organization, so the education is not without religion).� I think that may be my ultimate dream job.� The problem is, they donapos;t have any chapters in Missouri.� Apparently St. Louis is NOT the center of the world.� Pssh.

And another dream job, the job I have a lead on, is counseling women who have had abortions.� I just...canapos;t think of anything more fulfilling.� My friend works for ***, so sheapos;s in close contact with Catholic Family Services, and yadda yadda yadda, I have a connection.� And a resume, with a plethora of pro-life and psychology-related activities.

So yeah, definitely donapos;t have the job yet obviously, but it got me thinking about dream jobs, and I thought it would make for an interesting post :)



diarios deportivos de mexico, diarios deportivos de espana, diarios deportivos de argentina, diarios deportivos argentinos.



Комментариев нет: