воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bp10





I am really HAPPPPPPYYY
SERIOUSLY, especially after reading Jeslynapos;s msg
Babe Jeslyn,
I LOVE YOU to the MAXX
muackiee
=)

hahaa
Yea,� had been so disappointed fer the past few days.
do you folks rmb?
iapos;m planing to buy the�Longchamp bag using the bucks that i earn during the holiday.
i manage to save a little bit, after investing some part�of it�fer Mr Sim.
so Friday, after the last lecture.
i headed down to Paragonapos;s Longchamp boutique tgt wif sis,
and found out that the Longchamp bag is out of stock again
OMG
Had to wait fer another one or two months.
DAMN disappointed and complaining all the night.

so the saviour appearred,
Hey iapos;m going to paris tonight. You want me to help you get longchamp?

Yes definitely

i was hopping ard in the shop till XueYi canapos;t even stand me.

Jes,
I Love You uh =)
LOL

bp10, bp1, bp.penta.nl referrers total, bp.comcareersus.



Комментариев нет: