суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

adobe pdf writer printer driver




Allright, itapos;s holiday...
So Iapos;ve decided to start playing my "lost" saves.
After searching here and there, Iapos;ve finally found some cheat codes for DDS1.
Thus enabled me to mastered a spell faster than you can say "Bibbidybibbityboo."
Helped a lot...

After nearly a whole day playing, Iapos;ve managed to defeat all Tribes.
All thatapos;s left is Nirvana... And the stupid dungeon...
And all the extra bosses that I can only fought once Iapos;ve reached the top..
Yaaay....

Taking a break, checking the MC...
Frowned...
Check the other MC...
WTF?
The one that Iapos;ve lost is DDS2 Not�DDS1
OMG
........................................................................
Oh well, I can a good laugh at Cielo and can look at Heat and Serph again.
Cieloapos;s favorite dialogue is when he sees Argilla dress up as Sera :

Cielo: "Okay... Dis seriously wonapos;t work."

Gale: "Why is that?"

Cielo: "Obviously Seraapos;s isnapos;t dis tall,
her hair is way different,
and her arms ainapos;t dat thick-- "

*Got smacked by Argilla* I got a really good laugh every time I watched that event. Oh well.... I guess I can take my time and mastered every Mantra that available. *big grin*

Oh yeah... I also managed to download an old gameplay. Kingapos;s Quest and Police Quest by�Sierra. Come to think of it..... This is my first RPG. Iapos;ve only managed to finished Kingapos;s Quest II though. :P



die and tooling, adobe pdf writer printer driver, adobe pdf writer windows xp, adobe pdf writer xp, adobe pdf xml.



Комментариев нет: