четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

buy pvr




Today...well i left school early today to hang out with jake, megan and kelly. I was sitting through�each class and i was completely anxious. My leg was shaking�and my eyes were constantly watching the clock. Only one more hour... 30 min....15 min.... 10min.... 5 min.... FINALLY the bell rung. I felt like i ran out of my forth hour class. I was doing everything the fastest way i could. I made it through the 2 long 24 hour days. And then agonizing 4 hours in school today, but it was worth it. I spent the entire day with him...from 11:45am to 9:30pm... And the whole time i had a smile on my face.

something has completely changed in my life. Theres actually a guy thats slightly interested in me. And iapos;m happy. So incredibly happy. I havenapos;t smiled this much in so long. Iapos;m not exaggerating when i say that when iapos;m around him i feel so happy, for lack of a better word. His hand resting next to mine, i chill went up my arm...the spark. :)
whether heapos;s still dealing with/ sorting out how heapos;s feeling. Somethings changed. And as far as i can see is that it canapos;t be bad.
buy pvr, buy pvc windows, buy pvc pvdc, buy pvc piping.



Комментариев нет: